Morpheus8 is a minimally invasive skin rejuvenation procedure that fractionally remodels and contours your face and body. Morpheus8 uses radiofrequency (RF) energy and microneedling to target the deeper layers of your skin and stimulates collagen production in the underlying layers of your dermis. The triple action of fat coagulation, connective tissue retraction, and bulk heating provides practices with a “maximal results, minimal downtime” oriented procedure. Radiofrequency energy is delivered through bipolar arrays of the pin electrodes, and results in localized heating and coagulation of the tissue that is in direct contact with the pins. It can penetrate up to 8mm deep and melt away fat, allowing you to contour and and even various parts of your body. Doing so prompts your body’s natural healing response and remodels your skin revealing a more radiant, youthful appearance.
Morpheus8 can be used on any area of your body that can benefit from subdermal renewal. Patients commonly use Morpheus8 to treat their lower face and neck. It is also frequently used to treat stubborn adipose tissue around the waist, inner thighs and buttocks. In addition, it can also be used to reduce acne scars, treat wrinkles, stretch marks, surgical scars, hyperhydrosis (excessive sweating) and much more.
- Deep and safe fractional treatment penetrating up to 8mm (7mm plus an additional 1mm thermal profile).
- Minimally invasive matrix of thin gold-coated micro pins with little to no thermal damage to the dermis.
- Four interchangeable fractional tips with different pin configurations.
- Advanced lattice design creates an extremely uniform effect.
- Colourblind technology- safe on skin type VI with little risk of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH)
Morpheus8 can be used on all skin types. Treatment is often recommended for:
- Men and women between the ages of 30-75 who want to improve visible signs of aging and skin texture
- Patients with acne or acne scars that aren’t responding to topical and/or oral medications.
- Those that want to make an unsightly scar less noticeable.
- Patients looking to tight up or contour sagging skin around their waste line, thighs, above the knees, or upper arms.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many treatments do I need?
Your treatment plan will typically include 3 Morpheus8 sessions approximately 4 weeks apart to achieve maximum results. We recommend maintenance treatments every 6-12 months.
Full results will continue to develop and clients will see improvements progress up to three months after your last treatment.
What is the benefit of fractionated energy?
Radiofrequency (RF) energy is a scientifically proven method to rebuild and tighten collagen. It is minimally invasive, using a matrix of micro pins to renew the deeper layers of the skin with minimal patient downtime.
Can Morpheus8 be used in combination with other treatments?
Absolutely! You can receive a Morpheus8 treatment in the same treatment session, or a few days after other treatments. Moprheus8 can also be combined with other InMode energy treatments or injectables to achieve more extensive results.
Does this treatment hurt?
There is some discomfort associated with this treatment, however we will do everything we can to mitigate any pain you may feel. We will have you arrive at our office an hour prior to your Morpheus8 treatment to apply a prescription strength topical anesthetic. The cost of your treatment also includes ProNox nitrous oxide gas. Pronox is not as strong as what you associate with a dentist office and you are able to drive yourself home after your treatment.