30 Day Body Reset
Following a lifestyle medicine approach for a balanced life. Join us for a month of healthy eating, physical activity, and self-care, guided by Katie Aurand PA-C, ATC and Health Coach.
Who I Work With
Clients who typically seek out my services are looking for holistic support in making long-lasting, sustainable lifestyle and dietary changes for their greater health and well-being. Many of my clients are struggling to navigate through the complexities of the health and wellness space. I work with clients who are struggling with chronic pain, gastrointestinal issues, chronic inflammation, and weight loss issues. I also specialize in endurance athletes who are searching for the missing piece in their training.
I follow the pillars of Lifestyle Medicine to create an integrative approach to my coaching. Together we will examine the pillars of nutrition, exercise, sleep, stress management, avoidance of harmful toxins, social connectedness, and purpose. I aim to provide a deep and meaningful coaching experience that creates a supportive environment to enable the client to articulate and achieve their goals, while empowering them to produce real and lasting results. There is an emphasis on each client’s unique life experiences, goals, and dreams to create a custom plan as no single approach works for each client. Ultimately, the client will develop a deeper understanding of food and lifestyle choices to increase energy, balance, health and happiness.
I hold a Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training/Kinesiology and Microbiology as well as a Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies. I am a certified run coach through United Endurance Sports Coaching Academy, certified personal trainer through National Academy of Sports Medicine, certified pre/postnatal fitness specialist through American Fitness Professionals & Associates.
I am a retired volleyball collegiate athlete, who continued to cultivate a passion for movement into my adult life. I am an ultra-endurance canoe racer, marathon runner, and long distance triathlete. Developing a consistent movement practice is so important not only for physical health, but also for mental health and wellbeing. I work with my clients to set movement centered goals that they are passionate about to further promote a healthy lifestyle shift.
Currently enrolling clients for 1:1 health coaching!
This is a 12- week program, focusing on the pillars of lifestyle medicine.
- 6 1-hour in person or Zoom meetings to develop a long term health plan
- Each session may focus on nutrition, fitness/exercise, stress management, social connectedness, sleep, or identifying purpose.
- Between sessions, I will provide supportive materials (handouts, podcast recommendations, meditations, mindfulness activities) and at-home practices that accelerate your healing to ensure you experience progress and transformation each step of the way.
- Weekly goal setting with frequent check-ins.
- Unlimited communication through the Practice Better app
- Daily fitness plan
- Nutrition guidance and food journaling
- Deconstructing daily stress and establishing healthy habits for stress management
Book a 15-minute discovery call if you are interested in obtaining more information or have any questions.